For the latest issue of the TRAVELinc Memo in PDF format, click here
In the latest issue...
- Ex-travel employees are 'great untapped resource'
- Agents get early viewing of The Lion King
- Clients want a safari? Ask the right questions
- Brand USA releases 'valuable tool' for trade
- South Pacific offices to meet Tauranga agents
- On the road in Egypt with Innovative Travel
- Qantas launches Passenger Quirks
- The Green Beat goes on for Club Med
- We launch a new competition in this issue
- New face, promotions at Rail Europe
- Welcome to Winterfell (well Castle Ward really)
- 15% off South Asia with Exodus Travels
- Linkd Tourism reps Port of Seattle in NZ
- Chocolate, cheese and wine on Barossa tour
- Imagining the lagoon life in Solomon Islands
- Progressive dinner tours launched in Queenstown
- Princess Cruises' Phantom Bridge escape game
- And this week's Mystery Person is...
For current advertising rates, readership/circulation and advertising campaigns please contact
Stu Freeman, +64 274 842 863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all press releases and editorial enquiries to
email@example.com +64 9 307 3782