For the latest issue of the TRAVELinc Memo in PDF format, click here
In the latest issue...
- CLIA LIVE – cruise event books out
- Industry 'needs to adapt' as AI changes
- Who won A Taste of Ireland competition?
- Four Pacific destinations show their wares
- Strong start to National Travel Industry Awards
- Skal Christchurch: new members, time to reflect
- Aurora Expeditions invites trade to AKL event
- Hotels get behind Vanuatu trade rates
- Packages to boost Outback QLD
- More self famils from Exotic Holidays
- Agents' deals on Indochina cruises
- Malamala introduces half day pass
- New faces, steady growth for Seasonz
- Back-Roads guarantees departures
- Phuket's newest wellness retreat
- Active Asia has offer for Cambodian luxury
- PAL terminal change in Manila
- And this week's Mystery Person is...
For current advertising rates, readership/circulation and advertising campaigns please contact
Stu Freeman, 09 818 7807 or email@example.com
Please send all press releases and editorial enquiries to
firstname.lastname@example.org 09 818 7807