For the latest issue of the TRAVELinc Memo in PDF format, click here
In the latest issue...
- Key aim of Fuzion conference: touch entire trip
- TRAVELinc to sponsor category in cruise awards
- 'Fuzionites' discover Niue's nooks and crannies
- New face at Abercrombie & Kent in NZ
- Innovative Travel releases Expo 2020 package
- Christmas cracker from Excite – Win
- China Southern hands out the gongs
- Save $250 on Exodus self-guided
- Sell Your Way to the USA wraps up
- Walk the villas and gardens of Italy's Lake Como
- Gastronomy in Buenos Aires
- Passenger demand shows 'moderate growth'
- Pandaw's short cruise offering
- The road less travelled with Explore
- Diving in with PONANT
- And the Mystery Spot this week is...
For current advertising rates, readership/circulation and advertising campaigns please contact
Stu Freeman, +64 274 842 863 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send all press releases and editorial enquiries to
email@example.com +64 9 307 3782