For the latest issue of the TRAVELinc Memo in PDF format, click here
In the latest issue...
- Corporates keen to be back travelling...
- ... but trips will be less frequent, says FC study
- Level 2 'not much good' for Auckland hospo
- Christchurch travel peeps go back to the 1920s
- HOT's MOD to move on
- CLIA's cruise showcases continue
- Agency funds update
- Blogger's tours turn domestic
- Taking in southern beauty with MoaTours
- Aussie's best fishing on webinar
- Agents win with South Australian dreams
- Adventure by Air in Australia
- Art Deco Festival package
- WTO reports on tourism's 'plunge'
- Dream Cruises goes social on safety
- Win a curry cookbook
For current advertising rates, readership/circulation and advertising campaigns please contact
Stu Freeman, +64 274 842 863 or email@example.com
Please send all press releases and editorial enquiries to